Come one Tesla, Come All Tesla’s at the Southampton Supercharger on Sunday July 5th, 2020 at 5:00 - 8:00 PM
On July 5th we will join at the The Southampton Supercharger and tune into 99.9 FM. And with The Power of my FM Transmitter, we'll all be able to sync our amazing Tesla Sound Systems to some B-E-A-UTIFUL Tunes! And at a Range of 300 Meters, the amount of Tesla’s playing The Electric Slide in sync is almost Limitless!
Music Genres will vary from Rock to Pop to Country, even a little Jazz & Orchestral. Here's The WIP Playlist, and feel free to contact me with any song requests.
When not Supercharging, please park across and to the side (closest to the energy cabinets)
There’s plenty of space and grass to safely Social Distance. Feel free to bring chairs, umbrellas.... and if you have a Portable BBQ, let me know! Also if you’re able to, please bring a Distanced Shareable Food. Examples would be Brownies, Cupcakes, Stuffed Mushrooms, or pretty much any type of oderve. Something that can be spread out on a platter and shared. And for Takeout/Delivery of food, when you’re on your way, or already there, It’s The Hamptons, so there’s plenty of food options to choose from. I’m personally picking up some Local Burger right up the road at The Miniature Golf Course.
Music Light Show from 7:45-8:00 PM
To close out the Evening, When it gets Dark Enough, a bunch of us will sit back in our Tesla’s and Manually Flash our High Beams in Sync with The Music.
For Bathrooms, there are Restrooms located on the exterior of The Speedway Gas Station, approximately a 2 Minute Walk on the same side of the street.
Concerto Vehicle Setup
For optimal Audio Experience
1. Open Climate Controls
2. Set Keep Climate to Camp
3. Open Media App in Full Screen
4. Select Radio (FM)
5. Select Direct Tune and put in 99.9
6. Go to Media Settings and then Tone
7. Raise all your Bass, Mid, and Treble Sliders To The Max!
8. Go to options and make sure either Dolby Sound or Immersive Sound is toggled on, as well as, Mobile Control is on.
9. Go To Balance and Target your speakers closest to either Drivers Side or Passanger Side Window.
9. Go to Balance and Target your speakers over the headrest of the center seat in the 2nd row.
10. Roll Down All Your Windows
11. Open YourFalcon Wing Doors (Speakers are on The Doors)
12. SET VOLUME TO MAXIMUMMM!!!